1. In your opinion, why does the management of type 2 diabetes pose a unique and complex health challenge in India?
2. Which factors are associated with development of diabetes in the thin Indian phenotype patient?
3. In your opinion, which are the patient-centric factors responsible for poor glycemic control in India?
4. In your opinion, what are the disease-centric factors responsible for poor glycemic control in India?
5. When do you usually initiate Vildagliptin in the Management of T2DM in your clinical practice?
6. When do you initiate Dapagliflozin in the Management of T2DM in your clinical practice?
7. In your clinical practice how frequently do you see patients with high HbA1C levels who require FDC of vildagliptin-dapagliflozin?
8. In your opinion which sequence of administering antidiabetic drug will be more effective ?
9. In your opinion which category of patients can be benefitted with a FDC of Vildagliptin & Dapagliflozin?
10. Is the use of FDC of SGLT2i + DPP4i more safe than sequential addition of SGLT2i to DPP4i Therapy?
11. Along with vildagliptin 100 mg SR formulation what strength of Dapagliflozin (5/10) mg is more preferred as FDC in clinical practice?
12. In your opinion FDC of SGLT2i + DPP4i is a suitable option for Indian T2D patients, because of _______
13. Evidence suggests that time in range (TIR) complements HbA1c as a parameter of glycemic control, with higher TIR associated with better clinical outcomes. In your clinical experience, do DPP4i and SGLT2i have beneficial effects on TIR?