1. DKA is uncommon with type 2 diabetes.
2.Hypoglycaemia is the chronic complication of Diabetes mellitus.
3. Following are the symptoms of Hypoglycaemia except____________
4. Peripheral Vascular Disease is what kind of complication in Diabetes?
5. Early morning rise in blood glucose with no hypoglycaemia during the night is called________
6. Somogyi effect is more common in____________
7. ‘15-15 Rule’ is used to treat ____
8. Following are characterised by Hyperglycaemic Hyperosmolar State (HHS) except______
9. In HHS, plasma glucose concentration is _______
10. ___________can be administered SC or IM for managing hypoglycaemia.