1) Diabetes increases the risk of having a heart attack.
2) Following are the Chronic complications of diabetes, except:
3) Diabetes Neuropathy can also affect gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
4) Macro albuminuria range in Diabetes:
5) Atherosclerosis is __________ of the arteries.
6) Normal or High GFR is:
7) What is the correct time to buy shoes for any PWD?
8) Chemotherapy can alter glucose metabolism:
9) Following are the macrovascular complications of diabetes, except:
10) Erectile dysfunction(ED) occurs in up to _____ % of men with T2DM