1.What is the recommended amount of exercise for PWD?
2. Pre-exercise assessment is very important to identify the risks associated with exercise and manage the risk. Possible risk includes ________
3. The benefits of exercise include _____
4. What is the best way to avoid low blood glucose levels due to exercise?
5. What form of physical activity might be good for PWD if they have diabetes-related foot
6. Exercise reduces exogenous insulin needs in the type 1 diabetes.
7. Pre-exercise testing is mandatory for all PWD.
8. Following are the example of aerobic exercise except _______
9. PWD with retinopathy can perform strenuous exercise.
10. PWDs should use well-fitting and comfortable footwear during exercise.