1. If you have type 2 diabetes, you may be treated with _______
2. One needs to take medication lifelong in diabetes.
3. If a patient misses his medication dose, he should take twice the dose next time.
4. Following are the brand name of metformin except _______
5. Anti-diabetic medicines should be avoided during fasting.
6. What is the target HbA1c treatment goal for PWD?
7. Which of the following antidiabetic medication does not cause weight gain…
8. Which of the following drugs prevents the absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine…
9. When eGFR------------, Metformin cannot be used.
10. Route of administration of Glucagon like peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonist…