1. The ______ secrete insulin which is located in _______
2. Insulin can be given by syringe only.
3. Abdomen is the only area for insulin administration.
4. Insulin is injected in ___________
5. Following are the benefits of early initiation of Insulin except _______
6. Duration of action for short-acting Insulin is ______
7. Insulin promotes the anabolic process.
8. Rotating injection sites when administering insulin prevents which of the following complication?
9. Insulin is absorbed faster from which area?
10. In which year Insulin was discovered?