1. The joint Commission mandates that nutrition screening within ………. hours of admission to an acute care centre.
2. Portion size calculation is not an essential part for preparation of a particular diet chart of an individual.
3. Which is important for nutritional assessment?
4. Stamp is the nutritional tool for_______
5. RDA of different minerals & vitamins according to ICMR should not be kept in knowledge while planning a diet chart.
6. For an adult clinic-based patient the following anthropometric measurements are taken:
7. Calculation of percentile is essential for planning diet chart for paediatric individual.
8. What is the Estimated Average Requirement of energy (According to EAR, 2023) for 7 to 9 years of children?
9. A 65 years female come to your clinic with different problems like High BP , Diabetes & Hyperlipidemia . Her height is 157cm. & weight is 65kg. What should be the energy requirement of this patient per day ?
10. A 57 years old man is suffering from diabetes &CKD. He has grade 3 CKD. His height is 167cm. & body weight is 65 kg. What will be the dietary protein intake /day suitable for him?
11. As per your clinical experience, which gender is more prone to dyslipidemia?
12. In your opinion, which are the factors that makes Indian dyslipidemia patients different from their western counterparts ?
13. In your opinion, what tests should be carried out to rule out secondary causes of dyslipidemia?
14. In your opinion, which of the following are indications for initiating statin treatment?
15. In your practice, which statin do you prefer most for primary prevention?
16. What is your statin of choice in terms of achieving maximum LDL-C reduction ?
17. Do you agree that hsCRP is an important cardiovascular risk factor, based on the results of Jupiter trial which showed good cardiovascular risk reduction in patients with high hsCRP, treated with rosuvastatin ?
18. Do you agree that rosuvastatin has better effects in atherosclerosis regression than atorvastatin ?
19. In your opinion, what are the pleiotropic effects of Rosuvastatin?
20. What percent of patient complain of statin related side effects in your clinical practice?