Part - A (Full Marks - 10x2=20)
1. The joint Commission mandates that nutrition screening within ____ hours of admission to an acute care center.
2. Portion size calculation is not an essential part for preparation of a particular diet chart of an individual.
3. Which is important for nutritional assessment?
4. Stamp is the nutritional tool for_______
5. RDA of different minerals & vitamins according to ICMR should not be kept in knowledge while planning a diet chart.
6. For an adult clinic-based patient the following anthropometric measurements are taken:
7. Calculation of percentile is essential for planning diet chart for paediatric individual.
8. What is the Estimated Average Requirement of energy (According to EAR, 2023) for 7 to 9 years of children.
9. A 65 years female come to your clinic with different problems like High BP , Diabetes & Hyperlipidemia . Her height is 157cm. & weight is 65kg. What should be the energy requirement of this patient per day ?
10. A 57 years old man is suffering from diabetes &CKD. He has grade 3 CKD. His height is 167cm. & body weight is 65 kg. What will be the dietary protein intake /day suitable for him?
Part-B : (Full Marks - 60)
Q.A: What is the dietary principles of this case ? (10)
- (Marks- 20) A 10 years old girl has admitted in the hospital with fever for 6 days with nausea & cough for2 days . Dengue NS-1 test confirms presence of dengue virus. Height of this girl is 143 cm. & weight 43 kg. According to IAP & WHO, height & weight BOTH are in the normal range .
Q.B: Plan a full day diet menu for her ( Need not to calculate ) ( 10)
2. (Marks - 30) Mr. Gupta aged about 62 years having height of 170 cm and weight 83 kg suffering from T2DM and HTN. He is Non Vegetarian, Alcoholic and Chain Smoker but don’t have any food allergy.
Q.A: What is the dietary principles of this case? (10)
Q.B: Plan a full day diet menu for him with the calculation. (10+ 10 = 20)
3. (Marks - 10) Mr. R a vegetarian, got admitted in the hospital with shortness of breathing along with severe Diarrhea. After admission he is diagnosed with Diabetes Mellitus , Dyselectrolytemia & Dyslipidemia. What will be the Role of clinical dietitian for this patient within 24 hour of admission? (10)