1. The major parts of the gastrointestinal system:
2. Name the Glands associated with the Human Digestive System ________
3. Gluconeogenesis is the synthesis of glucose from noncarbohydrates in the absence of carbohydrates-
4. Full form of ATP is Adenosine Tri-Phosphate.
5. In which part of our body the nutrients get absorbed?
6. Name the largest part of the Alimentary canal?
7. Anthropometric Data means:
8. The Joint Commission mandates nutrition screening within ___hours of admission to an acute care centre.
9. The undigested food stored in the liver in the form of carbohydrate is called-
10. Glucose converted into _________ in the 1st step of glycolysis